Friday 21 September 2012

Cherry Blossom Nails

Hey guys..i hope you all are doing great!! Did you miss me?? (please say yes,*pretty please !* ) I missed blogging so much!! I understood one thing that no matter how much I am indulged in my busy life I always crave for reading blogs along with a cup of coffee or a glass of juice!!Lucky me,I got this chance today!!
Ok back to the topic..Today's NOTD is all girly and floral one!!

Pink cherry blossoms on bright coral colour..
here it is..

Under indirect sunlight..



under Flash..


 As requested by many fellow blogger's I have started posting XL images :D

For achieving this manicure I used..
  1. A base coat
  2. A bright coral pink Nail Paint (No.24 coral by newU)
  3. white acrylic colour
  4. Black nail art striper (black nail art striper by LA Colors)
  5. A toothpick
  6. A topcoat

I really hope that you like this design..

This design was inspired by ROBIN MOSES

I would love to read your precious comments..

Have Fun and Be safe :)